Coarsegold Chamber Member | View Directory
Inspired and Active 55+ Living in Coarsegold, California
Oak Creek is a 55+ community in Coarsegold, California. Nestled on the lower slopes of the Sierra Nevada and minutes away from Yosemite National Park and Sierra National Forest, residents enjoy mountain views in a town steeped in American gold rush history. Named after Coarse Gold Creek, Coarsegold was one of California’s major gold rush towns.
You’ll feel right at home at Oak Creek. The community offers residents top-notch amenities to enjoy:
- Take a dip in our sparkling swimming pool
- Organize a friendly match with neighbors at our tennis courts
- Keep fit and active in our meticulously-maintained fitness room
- Our pet-friendly community welcomes all kinds of pets. Breed restrictions do apply, however, so make sure you check with our helpful team members for more details
- Meet your new neighbors at our clubhouse, the heart of our community
We take pride in our professional and friendly customer service team, who strive to provide our residents with a carefree lifestyle. From our beautiful clubhouse to the meticulously manicured landscaping, you can be confident you’ll enjoy your home in this manufactured housing community. We invite you to visit our available homesites today!
46041 Road 415
Coarsegold, California 93614
- (559) 683-5393
- (877) 674-5276