The Coarsegold Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Team is committed to welcoming new members into the business community, chamber, and networking environment through active participation in chamber special events and activities. This committee maintains an active and supportive role in public relations for the chamber. The program aims to unite current and incoming members to grow the Coarsegold and Eastern Madera County business community while also enhancing Chamber membership.
Those interested in serving as a Coarsegold Chamber Ambassador should have the following qualifications:
- Must be employed by a Chamber Member
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity toward the needs of members
- Must be able to capably work with members one-on-one in a positive, professional manner to enhance membership
Coarsegold Chamber Ambassadors are required to:
- Make a 1 year commitment to the committee
- Attend regular meetings
- Stay well informed on the functions of the Chamber
- Attend ribbon-cutting ceremonies events and activities as available
To learn more about becoming a Chamber Ambassador, contact Laura Young.